24 Juni, 2015

Outfit recap

I think my style has changed. I noticed when  I was looking through my old Instagram photos. I used to wear skirts and florals, dressed a lot girlier - even just a year ago. But now I seem to stick to (ripped) jeans, t-shirts and cardigans. But I'm not saying, that's a bad thing. Your style changes as you grow older. Not that I find myself boring now, I think I never had as much fun and was as experimental as I am right now.

So I thought I might show you some of my recent outfits and also how I used to dress.
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is @mirkaa

All the love
xx
Mia



     2013-2014: Skrits, dresses, hearts and florals.
Left: Blouse: Topshop // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: Vagabond // Jacket: Primark
Center: Skirt: H&M // Tights: H&M // Shoes: Converse
Right: Dress: H&M // Belt: H&M



2015.
Top: H&M // Cardigan: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop // Schuhe: H&M // Nails: Essie "Mint Candy Apple"

2015.
Top: Camden Market // Cardigan: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Dr. Martens // Bag: JustFab // Nails: Essie "blanc"

2015.
T-Shirt: Amazon // Cardigan: Topshop // Faux leather leggins: H&M // Shoes: Dr. Martens

2015.
Blouse: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Bag: &otherstories // Shoes: H&M // Nails: Essie "Mint Candy Apple" // Lips: MAC "Ruby Woo"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen