23 Juni, 2015

Best Friend Love



I'm probably the worst blogger ever. I really wanted to get into it and now it's almost a year ago that I published my last blogpost. Still, I'll try to make it work this time and post more often. I do have a lot of things I wanna write about but I haven't found the time to do so.

This past year has been crazy. I fell in love with a boyband and found the best friend.We knew each other since we were kids but we lost contact. In 2013 we started hanging out again and after our vacation in 2014 we became the bestest of friends. In 2014 we went to a lot of One Direction concerts. We also travelled a lot and we moved in together.
This last year has been one of the best because of her. I haven't felt so loved by friend ever before. We do have arguements sometimes but we both know that we love each other and are there for one another. I can be completely myself with her and I don't care what anybody thinks about me when we're together. She also made me a lot more confident and I really wanna thank her for that.

So my first blogpost is dedicated to Merle. Because she makes me better and encourages me to be myself.
We also started a Youtube-Channel , if you'd like to check it out! :)

xx
Mia







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen