31 Juli, 2014

Feels like we're living a teenage dream

Hello again! 

Warning: This might seem crazy and if you don't like teenage behaviour then you should probably not read any further ;)



(Best Song Ever)


This is the story of how I became a boyband-loving-22-year-old-teenage-fangirl. Even though this is actually not at all the kind of music I usually listen to. I like The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Editors, The Libertines and so on. Not pop-music. At least that's what I thought.

I feel like I'm a teenager again. Originally I just bought my niece One Direction tickets for christmas - it's her favourite band. I didn't even know them very well to be honest. She was really happy about it and my friend Merle bought a ticket too to join us. 

In may Merle and I went on holiday to Denmark where we spent the nights partying(more about that coming soon). But we had nothing to do at daytime. Before the trip we decided to lend my nieces One Direction CD's to get to know this band. We even took their movie "This Is Us". And watching that movie and listening to their music was nearly all we did in our house by day.

So after some time we knew all the lyrics and through the film we got to know the band members quite well. Of course we picked our favourites - mine's Louis and Merle's is Zayn. You have to pick a favourite out of a boyband, right? ;)

We acted like teenagers and got actually really exited for the concert. After that holiday we decided (to be honest we were a little drunk) to buy concert tickets for another show.

The day of the first concert came - Dusseldorf. We sat quite far up but it was so good. The athmosphere and all the other fans were amazing. Everyone dressed up, so we had to do the same of course! And the best thing was my niece: She was so happy! 

And we were happy that we bought tickets for another concert: 2 days later in Berne, Switzerland. Because we didn't have enough money left we tried couchsurfing for the first time and it was really fun. 
The concert in Berne was even better than the first one. We were standing this time - front row! We may have been a little rude and forced our way to the front but we are in love so that's okay. I think.. haha
From the first concert we knew the support band 5 Seconds of Summer and on our train ride to Switzerland we listened to their music and liked them as well. And of course, favourite's alarm: I like Ashton, Merle likes Calum. 

When One Direction came on stage it started raining. Not just a bit but it was pelting down with rain.. But it was still so much fun! Even though I was a little sick afterwards...

We eventually decided that 2 concerts weren't enough and bought tickets for Portugal. Yes, now it gets really crazy. We noticed that ourselves. If you want to read more about our trip to Porto then  head over to our joined blog: mijazouis.blogspot.de

If some of you like One Direction, then I hope you enjoyed this and will like the photos and videos. If not, I'm sorry. I'll try to upload more blogposts now. Maybe on a weekly basis? Hope I can stick to that.

Love,

Mia.






(Best Song Ever)






                                      
(Little White Lies)







(5 Seconds Of Summer -She looks so perfect)


(You and I)

(Here With Me)


(Diana)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen